Monday 5 January 2015

Creativity Cruise

Creativity Cruise - 2015

June 29th - July 6th

This summer's Sculpture Course in Turkey has undergone a bit of a "Sea-Change" ...

I'm still combining workshops with a beautiful boat cruise - along the south west coast of Turkey, on a large luxury boat - but this year there'll be a variety of workshops on offer each morning, rather than just Sculpture.

I've opened the doors (or lowered the gang-plank rather) to various other teachers who like the idea and want to join me.

This is primarily as a result of my recently acquired MS - and the difficulty I'd find in running a whole week's course on my own - but its also because its actually a really nice idea!

None of us will be charging any Tutor Fees, we'll be offering our services just for the love of it.
So the cost of the Course will actually be £200 cheaper than it has been before.
The only cost will be that of chartering the boat and your air fare of course.

Altogether there'll be 6 Artist/Teachers and places for 6 lucky guests to join us.

The workshops will include:
Sculpture, Group Harmony-Singing, Yoga, Meditation and Creative Writing.

Bookings are taking place now and the boat is beginning to fill up so if this is something you'd like to come on, you'd better get  your oar in fast!

There's a full page on my website - which gives all details of the boat and accounts of past cruises.

Website address is: www.katenewlyn.com

(please note I use my full name for my web address as opposed to an abbreviated name for my personal email address)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous! I look forward to your wonderful humour and fine company!

      Delete

Please leave your thoughts and comments...